Monday, January 17

Winnipeg and me...


Forget Vancouver or Toronto.  Winnipeg is poised to be Canada's hottest housing market this year.  According to the Globe and Mail, with Vancouver expecting a property increase of 3.7% and Toronto with a forecast  of only a 1% gain, it's Winnipeg that is expected to eclipse the national average by posting a 7% gain this year.

I’m a REALTOR® that lives and works in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Some may wonder why we Winnipegers choose to make “Winterpeg” our home. But aside from its brutally cold winters, we also enjoy the other three distinct seasons and some of the most beautiful beaches are just an hour or so away.



As Winnipegers, we work hard and we definitely try to make time to savour the fruits of our labour. And this is precisely what I want you to do when you hire me to be your REALTOR®. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, the process can be time consuming, frustrating, stressful, and confusing. It’s especially hard if you’re doing it without help from the REALTOR® who is right for you. So how do you find a realtor that is right for you? By finding someone that you can relate to, a person you can trust, feel comfortable with, and someone who has experience, knowledge, and skills which will be useful to you. I want you to feel comfortable and secure in hiring me as your agent. Please feel free to contact me.  Let's set a time to meet each other and find out if I'm the "REALTOR® who is right for you." Meanwhile, please enjoy getting to know me through my blog!

I'm here for YOU.

~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment