Monday, June 13

What's for Sale at Grand Beach...




For those of you that know me, you will also know that Grand Beach has always been very near and dear to my heart.  Both sets of my grandparents had cottages there and so did my parents.  Back in the glory days of Grand Beach, my Grandfather was an engineer of the train that brought in Winnipeggers to the beach.  My Grandparents also owned and operated the Mama and Papa Joe's Restaurant which is now known as The Grand Beach Diner.  My father was a lifeguard there in his youth and it was at Grand Beach that my own parents met.  Ironically, it's where my husband and I met too.

Whenever the stresses of the city gets to be to much for me and I  hear myself saying that I need the world to stop so I can get off. I head to Grand Beach.  I find that it usually takes about halfway of the one hour drive to the beach to start feeling the beach's magical stress relieving powers. 

So it's June and summer is officially just around the corner but there's still time to obtain your little piece of heaven on earth for the summer season.

Here is a glimpse of what is available right in Grand Beach Park...all a very short walking distance to our world class beach.  If you would like more information or if you would like to view any of the following cottages please contact me at 204-792-7766 or email me at slaurin@mts.net

LISTING #1

This first listing is priced at $57,500. on 2nd Avenue.  A perfect opportunity to tear down and build your dream cottage in the park. 


LISTING #2

This 2nd listing on 5th avenue is probably the best deal at the moment. It is 400 sq feet and includes 2 bedrooms, holding tank, well and comes fully furnished and is priced at only $59,900.

front and rear deck

LISTING #3 
SOLD FOR $100,000

You can't get any closer to the beach than with this third listing.  It's located right across from the park.  It has a open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with a vaulted ceiling, has 2 bedrooms and is equipped to sleep 8 comfortably. The 524 sq ft cottage is insulated with electric wall heaters, as well as a wood stove.  It has a 1000 gallon holding tank and a 250 gallon water cistern.  The roof was re shingled in 2001 and windows are newer duel pane vinyl sliders.  It comes completely furnished including BBQ, lawn mower, patio set, brand new pots and pans, handmade quilts and custom drapery.  This charming cottage has been lovingly maintained my only one owner.  Priced at $105,000 all that's left for you to do is bring your swimsuit.

cute and charming and only 2 minutes from beach
front view

LISTING #4

The 4th listing is priced at $109,900. This 756 sq foot cottage has a beautiful vaulted cedar interior with a large open living room, dining room and kitchen area. It is fully insulated and includes a holding tank.  The bathroom has a separate shower area and comes fully furnished.  This is a no pet and no smoking cottage.

Cedar Charmer



LISTING #5
SOLD FOR $116,000

The 5th listing backs onto the lake!  This 900 sq foot cottage comes fully furnished.  It has 2 bedrooms, 3 sun rooms, a stone open fireplace, well, holding tank, shed, deck, and patio.  It has a one of a kind location located on Point Road and is priced at $129,900









LISTING #6
Reduced to $139,900


The 6th listing on 1st Avenue has a  lot  100 feet deep and backs onto green space as well as being located next to additional green space on it's west side.

This 845 sq feet cottage, priced at $145,000, also has a vaulted pine ceiling, oak kitchen cabinets and an open living and eat-in kitchen area. It has 2 bedrooms with additional sleeping areas in the sun room and family room.  It has laminate flooring, baseboard heat and outside blinds conveniently controlled from inside.  It has 1000 gallon holding tank and the foundation posts and pads were replaced 4 years ago. 

front

rear
LISTING #7


Oh wait, there's more. The 7th listing is also on Point Road and is priced at $144,000.  It has 3 bedrooms, screen room, water cistern, a 1000 gallon concrete holding and 100 amp service.  It has a wall air conditioner and baseboard heat.  It is open concept with a pine vaulted ceiling.



front

rear



If you would like more information on any of these cottages, please contact me at slaurin@mts.net or call me at 792-7766.  If these listings don't tickle your fancy but you are interested in being informed when new listings hit the market,  I can start an automatic search emailed directly to you.  When you find something you would like, let me know and I can set up a personal showing for you.

I'm here for YOU.

~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment